MULTI BLADDER CHUCKS :Ã‚Â REMBC150350
Variant of the Multi Bladder Shaft with through bore inside for Holding the Shaft
- No direct contact with Rubber Bladder
- Less Maintenance Cost
- Highly Reliable and concentric
- Great Option for retrofitting Existing Shaft or Rod
Body : Aluminium, Steel in Special Case
Gripper : Rubber, Plastics amd Aluminium
Available size : 3″ to 12″
ROLLEXE PNEUMATIC LUG CHUCK :Ã‚Â REPLC75300
- It is Simple Air core holding chuckÃ‚Â for winder Shaft less,
- Best option light weight for reel holding chucks.
- TheÃ‚Â Ã‚Â mediumÃ‚Â torque efficiency for common motive.
- ProvenÃ‚Â externalÃ‚Â bladderÃ‚Â air system.
- Isolation valves connected directly to internal air hoses.
Casing : Aluminum, Steel
Lugs : Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber
Size :Ã‚Â 3″, Ã‚Â 4″, Ã‚Â 6″, 10″, Ã‚Â 12″
Ã‚Â ROLLEXEÃ‚Â TORQUE CHUCK ADAPTER SERIES : RETCA75150
- Rollexe Torque chucks are having excellent performance and are widely used in winding & winding operating of converting process.
- It has a better and easy mechanical options forÃ‚Â Favorable for Rolls using fiber and metal cores.
- So reliable and convenient based on mechanical load provided axially.
- It’s Torque chick provides absolute holding of the Concentric Core holding
- Best and foolproof design for rewind and unwind.
Casing : Alloy Steel
Lugs : Hardened Steels
SizeÃ‚Â : 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″,10″,12″
ROLLEXE PNEUMATIC POWERED CHUCK ADAPTER SERIES :Ã‚Â REPPC7510
- Extremely heavy and durable core holding opting where mechanical advantage of taper wedge is used through high pressure pneumatic cylinder.
- Excellent option for avoiding core damage in shaftless machines.
- Air Powered chuck rotation in either direction is possible.
- Slide-on adapters make changing among core sizes quick and easy.
- Consistent grip force regardless of torque magnitude of direction Constant Grip Operation
Casing : Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
Lugs : Hardened Steel
Wedge :Ã‚Â Hardened Steel
Size : 3″,4″,6″,8″,10″,12″
ROLLEXE AIR CHUCKS :Ã‚Â REAC150300
- Rollexe Air Chucks have established a reputation for reliability.
- Air chucks are designed for type of slitter winding and unwinding/ Flexographic shaft or in shaft less
- Non-slip grip that delivers maximum roll control.
- They grip a wide area of the inside core wall with a film.
- Even pressure that prevents slippage and increase core life.
- Cost effective & light weight solution for core holding.
- Convenient mounting on shaft. It is used with a side clamp or a set screw on the base shaft.
Casing : Aluminum Alloy
Bladder : Rubber
Size :Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â 6″ , 8″, Ã‚Â 12Ã¢â‚¬Â
ROLLEXE SAFETY CHUCKS :Ã‚Â RESC40100
Safety chuck is quick coupling device used in shafted center wind & center unwinds application & save loading time. Since driving mechanism (sprocket) does not need every time to be removed while hanging shaft it gives maintenance free working. Safety chuck provide for quick change at the end of production run (either winding or unwinding) less around the more cost efficient is your operation they provide a means of transmitting torque to the roll you are winding or torque in the from a brake on the unwind side.